Saturday, June 16, 2007

sometimes I get bored...

...and when I get bored, I go to the anagram generator and look up people's name. A few favorites of the past include Keith O'Neal's "Teal Honkey", my mom Mary Thomas's "Trashy Ammo", and Rob(ert) Short's "Throb Sorter." In that spirit, I bring you Ex-Members of the Holy Trinity anagrams, for your reading pleasure:

Walker Grooms
Raw Smoker Log
Look, Germ Wars! (if you know Walker, this might not be so surprising...)
Armor Keg Owls

Trent Thomas
That Monster (knew it.)
Math's Rotten
Arm Tent Host

Allan Sidwell
Lewd Anal Ills
La Well Island ('cause it's Spanish)
Sell Lawn Dial

Kevin Wright
Threw Viking
Veg With Rink
Rev. King Whit (a holy man and a monarch, wow)

We're playing again tomorrow night, at Cave9 with Shipwreck, Bitter End, Foundation, and Bareknuckle, who are pulling Lazarus detail these days. Starts around 7 and costs $8. Do it.

No comments: